[NationalHarbor] Fw: [NFBMD] Spring Raffle, Please Reserve Numbers!

Lloyd Rasmussen lras at sprynet.com
Fri Jan 15 20:55:02 UTC 2021

From: Melissa Ann Riccobono via NFBMD
Sent: Friday, January 15, 2021 3:14 PM
To: greater-baltimore at nfbnet.org ; 'NFB of Maryland e-mail list' ; 'Maryland Parents of Blind Children List' ; 'Maryland Association of Blind Students Mailing List'
Cc: Melissa Ann Riccobono
Subject: [NFBMD] Spring Raffle, Please Reserve Numbers!

Hello everyone,

Once again, back by popular demand, it’s time for our spring raffle! I have in my possession 1000 tickets, numbers 000 through 999. Paying five dollars gives you the right to reserve one three digit number. (Of course, as long as you have the money, you can reserve as many numbers as you would like to pay for!) Each day in the month of May, 1 three digit number will be drawn. If your number is drawn on a Sunday through Friday, you win $50. If your number is drawn on a Saturday, you win $100. It’s that simple!

If you would like to reserve specific numbers, please act fast! The deadline for all reserved number requests, which are first come, first serve, is January 31. After that, tickets will be given out around the state for people to sell, so I certainly cannot promise to have your number.

If you would like to reserve a lucky number or two, please contact Melissa Riccobono at

MelissaARiccobono at gmail.com, or call or text me at 443-803-0266.

Also, if you would like to sell raffle tickets, please let me know. As always, we want to sell all 1000 tickets, and this will only happen if as many people as possible do their part to buy and/or sell.

I look forward to filling your number requests!

Melissa