[NationalHarbor] Third Annapolis Issue

Elizabeth Norman elznrm at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 02:44:54 UTC 2021

Hi Sharon and thank you and NFB for all that you have done.  I was on
the call tonight and ould like to sit on one of the meetings.  I am
flexible so you can choose one that may be under-represented.

Thanks, and may GOD bless,
Elizabeth

--
?"I don't know how, all I know is any day now...God is gonna do-
just what HE said"