[NationalHarbor] (no subject)

Mr. Chikodinaka Oguledo chikodinaka.2daughters at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 12:44:08 UTC 2021

Sorry I will not be able to attend the zoom training I will be at the Nfb Sligo Dash meeting with deby Brown. Lloyd and Judy Rasmussen Jazmin and a bunch of others. I wanna be able to attend but a I’ll be at the zoom training in spirit but I will not physically be there so have a good time at the meeting and by gods grace will see you I’ll see you at the big convention anywhere and everywhere anywhere and everywhere online I’ll see you at convention national Harbor have a good time to zoom training and I’ll see you at the next national Harbor event

Sent from my iPhone. 7+ smart phone