[NationalHarbor] National Harbor Chapter NFBMD November 30, 2021 Improving the Health Outcomes of Persons with Disabilities RoundTable

Amber Woods woodsamber83 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 01:59:58 UTC 2021

The date for this event has been moved to Friday, December 3, 2021 from
4-6pm.

We  will have a brief discussion on November 30, 2021 about the barriers
that prevent us from health programs in our area. From 4-5pm.

To access both meetings the free conference number:
805-706-5069.

For additional information, contact President Amber Woods 301-978-6686

Thank you,

Amber Woods
President
National Harbor Chapter