[NationalHarbor] Fwd: [NFBMD] volunteers still needed for Harry Potter

Amber Woods woodsamber83 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 26 19:58:40 UTC 2021

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Garret Mooney via NFBMD <nfbmd at nfbnet.org>
Date: Sat, Sep 25, 2021 at 3:18 PM
Subject: [NFBMD] volunteers still needed for Harry Potter
To: <mdpobc at nfbnet.org>
Cc: <james.garret.mooney at gmail.com>, <nfbmd at nfbnet.org>

Hello

We still urgently need volunteers for our Harry Potter event next weekend.
Fundraisers like these help keep the programs we offer at low cost to our
members and allow us to make some programs free. If you have ever taken
advantage of our programs then you know how impactful they can be. Please
consider dedicating a few hours next weekend to volunteer at our event. We
need volunteers to take cash, process credit cards, braille   names for
customers, and so much more. Our organization is completely  ran by unpaid
volunteers so every dollar goes to our programs. However we can only offer
these programs if our members help us raise funds to provide a funding
source. Please contact Garret Mooney at 480-43308003 or
james.garret.mooney at gmail.com. A link is below that provides more
information about the event.

https://visitoldellicottcity.com/event-pro/wizarding-weekend-on-magical-main-2021/

Garret

James G. Mooney

President, Maryland Organization of Parents of Blind Children

(480) 433-8003

james.garret.mooney at gmail.com

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for NFBMD:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbmd_nfbnet.org/woodsamber83%40gmail.com