[NationalHarbor] Fwd: [NFBMD] Contest: 2022 State Convention Theme!

Amber Woods woodsamber83 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 10:23:37 UTC 2022

Dear National Harbor Chapter Members,

As a  reminder, we are still holding  our Tuesday's 4-5pmcall.

To access the  call : 805-706-5069.
As you can see, our continues to work to improve the lives of blind
people.   I  encourage anyone interested to reach out to Ronza  about the
contest,

Thank you,

Amber Woods

President
National Harbor Chapter National Federation of the Blind of Maryland
301-978-6686