[NationalHarbor] 1,000 Fathers For Peace Event

Amber Woods woodsamber83 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 07:17:30 UTC 2023

Dear National Harbor Chapter  Members and Friends,
During our June 6  4-5pm call,  I  have informed members about our  growing
concerns within our county. This event is held with Mel Franklin  and will
address  getting the community involved especially  our fathers. This event
is held June 11, 2023 from 3-6pm.
Please see the link below:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdpix4cA1iXnftx-MW1pzdyvICv9yM95jkQyIMtf0cPy-kqRQ/viewform

If you need assistance in registering  or  you are interested  in
attending  and live in Prince George's County, Please  call President
Amber Woods
Thank you,
Amber Woods
President