[NationalHarbor] Fwd: IMAGE Wellness Series: Love Yourself! A Self-Love Exercise hosted by Lahni Bergin

Amber Woods woodsamber83 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 11:20:05 UTC 2024

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Chris Nusbaum <cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Feb 13, 2024 at 5:39 PM
Subject: Fwd: IMAGE Wellness Series: Love Yourself! A Self-Love Exercise
hosted by Lahni Bergin
To: Amber Woods <woodsamber83 at gmail.com>

Chris Nusbaum

Begin forwarded message:

*From:* Image Center of Maryland <info-imagemd.org at shared1.ccsend.com>
*Date:* February 9, 2024 at 10:05:44 AM EST
*To:* cnusbaum at imagemd.org
hosted by Lahni Bergin*
*Reply-To:* info at imagemd.org

Register!
[image: IMAGE Wellness Series Banner]

2:00 pm

February 14, 2024

This Valentine’s Day, come spend the afternoon with Lahni Bergin to talk
about how staying active regularly is a form of self-love. We'll get our
hearts pumping with a fun and invigorating seated workout, and discuss how
exercise helps prevent severe COVID-19 illness. This Valentine’s Day, let’s
spread the love!

Communication Access Realtime Translation (CART) services will be provided
by Maryland Relay.

Register for Love Yourself! A Self-Love Exercise hosted by Lahni Bergin
<https://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001sj6ha8bGtGMzOod0bZAEEyTi2FncrADXmbhvmGljSW6cfWDPGGhYanL-DKVHFRyOoussjBbUP86fzWWFm0zyu32m99P91gIuxLTBkPVWm0OsxJUX44EQsrxH8NuwBsTch6JQm__WYcYY_TxWGGfyqo21l-SyjzSOV3dPz4ddZFv61hK9pKi7dAyIA0MjgWamyrNhN2hV83mxBoiJsxBAyw-DwgOEP8ZG&c=qJU-cAEFwNcEI7L_4V3xwBUIIT5iREXZFIeWCuv1WpiyPfXauwpfug==&ch=FBzVhhy6WdoP646ZjLl3rfH7pB1mTaQ4v2dzfMyhUxWv1Yvyhqrwvg==>

About Lahni Bergin: I graduated from Frostburg State University in 2012. As
much as I loved college, I developed some pretty unhealthy habits. I began
working out soon after graduating and changed my mindset, habits, and life
one day at a time.

After losing 53 pounds, I enrolled at the National Personal Training
Institute and completed a 300-hour course covering anatomy, nutrition,
program design, physiology, and movement analysis. In 2014, I received a
diploma in Personal Training.

I have been a Personal Trainer for 10 years. I have achieved Master level
status and my goal has always remained the same: help people, empower them,
and become a resource in achieving their goals.

My training style is focused on four things - enjoyment, exercise,
nutrition, and overall healthy living. I strive to help people of all ages
achieve their fitness goals through hard work and learning what’s possible
for them.

In my spare time, I enjoy working out, spending time with friends, and
listening to podcasts. In January 2023, my husband and I welcomed our
beautiful daughter, Lucy. She is our pride and joy and makes me want to be
the best, healthiest, and happiest version of myself.

Click below to Register.
Click Here
<https://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001sj6ha8bGtGMzOod0bZAEEyTi2FncrADXmbhvmGljSW6cfWDPGGhYanL-DKVHFRyOFE_REM31jHGbeUjC9hebqkZN_HsNHVavDvVNsm_Oz61NKMQp3zpnPIHv8cKNTgjp3aS4iHSKpvh7i-32KbL5MfyHIEavo7O2JuEin8UJdGRHWs2HYq4tS8yfwdRej8spBDBT30lzTniYd2AB_5EGG2_OodTY4iIPKlXmPl7dzqukBneJ26MrIg==&c=qJU-cAEFwNcEI7L_4V3xwBUIIT5iREXZFIeWCuv1WpiyPfXauwpfug==&ch=FBzVhhy6WdoP646ZjLl3rfH7pB1mTaQ4v2dzfMyhUxWv1Yvyhqrwvg==>
[image: IMAGE Wellness Series Banner]

If you would like to help the IMAGE Center of MD continue its mission to
empower people with disabilities you can donate using the button. Thank you
for your generosity.
DONATE
<https://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001sj6ha8bGtGMzOod0bZAEEyTi2FncrADXmbhvmGljSW6cfWDPGGhYai04sDgisGms3WI0LImHo4WHASc98DLeYG8hWAA4l97NCWKNyIEFRIV6J0x-F-8jNqZI0JNsMgtRM1BmRe11onegHlT1krgpUOVr0U2VS1OCTIHt-g98V8l57aa9OI4kY4vT2i0h_uuZEgB7t1TVISkygIO0wxVM7cU93muFGTmo&c=qJU-cAEFwNcEI7L_4V3xwBUIIT5iREXZFIeWCuv1WpiyPfXauwpfug==&ch=FBzVhhy6WdoP646ZjLl3rfH7pB1mTaQ4v2dzfMyhUxWv1Yvyhqrwvg==>

Your donation will help The IMAGE Center of MD maintain an environment
dedicated to the progress of new ideas and the critical thinking that
challenges concepts of what people with disabilities can do. We see the
potential for people to become full contributing partners in their
families, on the job and in the community. Through solution-based
programming The IMAGE Center creates a culture that empowers our
participants.
www.imagemd.org | 410-982-6311
<https://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001sj6ha8bGtGMzOod0bZAEEyTi2FncrADXmbhvmGljSW6cfWDPGGhYateN-CjHvuYeIV7Hhz8LcMvSvdqABg3vtEXOMwZrIOpj-2F3y8Uw7B8cD1REMKnlw47E9RQ4Aij9aH1OMn0rJhq4_QNlpBXsHf_idSqf2K7jU-2TWpBmfyKjzhyJU77h21mkOr5U4b1pJGGSqV5l5Jy5UgXFXLzNG_lPnNYuTv4sQiXkVZilo02mOx0bIB7tlunCN2EHEqXNS6xKzU1IGtoYhH3AHJgsrYBb6t14pE6xUgyKDHm8hJRQkc9nv0SjSI1f7ujm9tAqm4Mf5gRAiQANjEfKc0O9y3wzksK2XaER&c=qJU-cAEFwNcEI7L_4V3xwBUIIT5iREXZFIeWCuv1WpiyPfXauwpfug==&ch=FBzVhhy6WdoP646ZjLl3rfH7pB1mTaQ4v2dzfMyhUxWv1Yvyhqrwvg==>

The IMAGE Center is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization, donations are tax
deductible to the extent allowed by law. A copy of the current financial
statement is available by writing 300 E. Joppa Rd. Ste 312 Towson, MD 21286
or calling 410-982-6311. Documents & Information submitted under the
Maryland Solicitations Act are also available, for the cost of postage &
copies from the MD Sec. of State, State House, Annapolis, MD 21401.

Image Center of Maryland | 300 E. Joppa Road, Suite 312, Towson, MD 21286
Image Center of Maryland | 300 E. Joppa Road, Suite 312, Suite 312, Towson,
MD 21286
Unsubscribe cnusbaum at imagemd.org
<https://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=un&m=0012H_LdBAwC7Nq0fOqoSRdGg%3D&ch=949d7728-9de6-11ee-acd4-fa163ec87d62&ca=40e3aaac-da41-4f51-b744-68756b15e2ea>
Update Profile
<https://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=oo&m=0012H_LdBAwC7Nq0fOqoSRdGg%3D&ch=949d7728-9de6-11ee-acd4-fa163ec87d62&ca=40e3aaac-da41-4f51-b744-68756b15e2ea>
| Constant Contact Data Notice
<http://www.constantcontact.com/legal/about-constant-contact>
Sent by info at imagemd.org powered by
[image: Trusted Email from Constant Contact - Try it FREE today.]
<http://www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp?cc=nge&rmc=VF21_CPE&pn=softerwarebundle&nav=40e3aaac-da41-4f51-b744-68756b15e2ea>
Try email marketing for free today!