[Ncabs] Instructions of Signing up for the NFB of NC List

Gary H. Ray ghraynfbofnc at charter.net
Sun Jan 25 17:01:53 UTC 2009

At the State Board meeting yesterday, it was suggested that I post
instructions to the list on how to get signed up.

The idea is that folks on the list will try and encourage others to get
signed up.

So, here is the text of the article I am submitting to the News & Views
newsletter.

Get on the NFB of NC List Serve!

One of the very best ways to find out what is going on in the NFB of NC is
to sign up for our list serve.  To sign up for the list, you must go to:
fields to fill out with your name and email address.  These are close to the
bottom of the page.  After filling out the form, you will need to execute
the Subscribe button.   After signing up, you will get a confirmation
message.  You MUST reply to this message to confirm your subscription.  If
you do not get this message, you didn't do the original sign up correctly.
If you do not reply to the subscription confirmation email, you will not be
signed up. You do not need to write anything when you reply.  All you need
do is execute the Reply button and then the Send button.   After you confirm
your subscription, you will get a Welcome message.  You should save the
message because it has your password and all other information about the
list.

To post to the list after you are signed up, use this address:
nfbofnc at nfbnet.org .  If you are not signed up, your post will be refused.
As always, you may call Gary Ray on the NFB of NC Line at (828) 505.0299.