[Ncabs] Date for Student Seminar 2010

Wolsiefer, Heather Elizabeth hew3793 at uncw.edu
Thu Nov 5 18:55:43 UTC 2009

Hi!

As usual, I missed that call. Oy. I am such a bad member. All I have to say in regards to the seminar is that Ipersonally would pefer April because 1) i agree that the March 20 would conflictwith Spring Break and 2) I am going to be across the country on the 27, in Los angeles, California. I cannot move that trip and I really want to be part of this years conference, so please let me know when we pick a definite date!!!

Heather wolf