[Ncabs] Date for Student Seminar 2010

Gary H. Ray ghraynfbofnc at charter.net
Sat Nov 7 19:27:39 UTC 2009

I am wondering why the reticence to have the event on Saturday, March 27?

The NC Conference on Blindness and Visual Impairment is Thursday and Friday,
March 25 & 26.  This is the Super Conference.  I will be attending this
event, and will be happy to fold over until the next day and do NCABS.

What exactly has that got to do with us having the NCABS weekend?

As far as I personally am concerned, I am not sure I am willing to hike my
ass back and forth across the state a number of times to come to Super
Conference AND an NCABS event.

So, yeah, I have a major problem with April 10.  But, am interested in
hearing reasons for and against.

Gary Ray