[Ncabs] conference call tonight!

Cindy Bennett clb5590 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 20:02:25 UTC 2010

This is just a quick reminder about our conference call tonight. In
addition to discussing Washington seminar and the student seminar, we
will be talking about the new policy causing Governor Morehead
Students to not return to school until Monday mornings and their
subsequent stay for an extra hour of school on Tuesdays, Wednesdays,
and Thursdays. We hohpe you can join us to be a part of making our
voice heard about this issue as an organization.

The call in number is 712.432.3900 and the access code is 3866158.

We hope to hear from you all tonight!

Cindy Bennett
1st VP: NC Association of Blind Students