[Ncabs] February Conference Call!

Cindy Bennett clb5590 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 22:27:13 UTC 2010

Hey, I hope your semesters are going well! I just wanted to remind you
of our February conference call scheduled for Monday, February 8 at
9:30 p.m. The call in number is 712.432.3900 and the access code is
3866158.

This month, we will be giving a Washington Seminar update, a student
seminar update, and we will discuss the following philosophy question:
How do you feel about certain words that are used to describe your
vision such as blind, visually impaired, etc? Why do you feel that
way? Is there a propper way to address people with less than perfect
vision? Does it matter? And what are ways to , and when is it
appropriate to correct people?

I hope to hear from you all Monday night!

And be sure to check out our website at www.ncabs.org to get great
information about our upcoming student seminar scheduled for Saturday
March 20th!

Cindy Bennett
1st VP: NC Association of Blind Students