[Ncabs] Membership Committee

Salisbury, Justin Mark SALISBURYJ08 at students.ecu.edu
Fri Nov 12 01:42:38 UTC 2010

Hi Jewel,

    I have found for you a list of all of the colleges and universities in North Carolina.  Check out this link:

http://www.utexas.edu/world/univ/state/#NC

    I have also found for you a list of all of the community colleges in North Carolina.  Check out this link:

http://www.utexas.edu/world/comcol/state/#NC

    Here is a list of some technical colleges in NC.

http://www.technical-schools-guide.com/north-carolina-technical-schools.html

 I don't know if the tech school list includes all of them, but I think we have enough to start contacting the colleges/universities and community colleges.  We can start a second round of contacting technical schools later.  So, I volunteer to help you.  I hope other members will step up and do the same thing.

Thank you for your work, Jewel!

Justin

Justin M. Salisbury
Undergraduate Student
The University Honors Program
East Carolina University
salisburyj08 at students.ecu.edu

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."    -Aristotle