[Ncabs] Membership Committee

Jewel S. herekittykat2 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 21:28:27 UTC 2010

Hi all,
As chair of the Membership Committee, I am working to gather a list of
all the higher institutes of learning in North Carolina. It is a
daunting list, and I am looking for people to assist with making calls
and sending e-mails out to the colleges, as well as DSB counselors.
I'm also looking for someone to write a creative advertisement that
can be sent to colleges and counselors talking about NCABS and what it
can do for these students. We need to show them what we can do for
them or they'll have no interest in joining except for a select few.

I apologize for not being in on the conference call. I was ill, and I
forgot to give Mike the phone number, so he was also absent. Don't let
this make you think I'm not working and not interested. I am very much
interested in NCABS goings-on and am working on the list of colleges.
I'll be going over to GMS Monday to see my counselor and ask her where
I might get a list of contacts for rehab counselors statewide. They
might just give me director contacts, but it would be better than
nothing for sure.

If you are interested in helping fill out the group with new members,
e-mail me at herekittykat2 at gmail.com or call me at 919-833-2764. If I
don't pick up, leave a message. We screen.

Yours,
Jewel Shuping
--
~Jewel
Check out my blog about accessibility for the blind!