[Ncabs] more krispy kreme

Salisbury, Justin Mark SALISBURYJ08 at students.ecu.edu
Thu Oct 7 05:27:54 UTC 2010

Right, thank you.  It's just cleaner the way I propose we try it.  I mean, if we give those vouchers to a member without having the member pay up front, we have to go through the tricky process of waiting until the tickets sell to balance our checkbook.  If there's no financial incentive to the member to sell the tickets, they won't be as motivated to sell them.  This is just human nature and applies to everyone.

Justin M. Salisbury
Undergraduate Student
The University Honors Program
East Carolina University
salisburyj08 at students.ecu.edu

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."    -Aristotle