[Ncabs] more krispy kreme

Jewel S. herekittykat2 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 09:33:06 UTC 2010

If you do it by requiring the member to buy the vouchers up front to
sell them, then I am sorry, but I won't be able to buy mroe than one
or two at the most at a time, if I can afford to buy any up front at
all. Every dollar I get these days go into bills, groceries, or the
Disney/convention fund, and I can't afford anything else. Mike and I
are struggling as it is.

Buying 10 vouchers for $70 is a total imposibility for me, even though
I know I stand a very good chance of selling them, or Mike selling
them, just by talking to people while he is going back and forth to
school or I am running errands. But to purchase them myself ahead of
time? There is no way I could do that.

Yes, thank you, Cindy, that makes perfect sense to me now. I think I
was having a 'well duh' minute.