[Ncabs] adjustment

Preston Johnson psjohnson2 at my.waketech.edu
Fri Oct 22 02:16:56 UTC 2010

Hello fellow NCABS members. I have an anouncement about the minutes from our conference call on this past monday October the eleventh. It was a great meeting with alot of information so there may have been some miscommunication. There is a correction that needs to be made. By a vote which we had on the conference call that night, Cindy Bennot was elected and then appointed chairperson of the Legislative and Advocacy Committee. Sorry for the oversight and any confusion this may have caused.
Preston Johnson
NCABS Vice President
psjohnson2 at my.waketech.edu
919-520-1898