[Ncabs] adjustment

sharon_newton sharon_newton at bellsouth.net
Mon Oct 25 12:27:09 UTC 2010

Dear Preston -
Thanks for that correction.  When the appointment for the committee came up and I said I
would be glad to do it, Cindy said "We were hoping you would say that".  Then we went to
the vote.  I did hear Cindy's name said for the appointment, but thought it was mis-speak
based on the preceding conversation.   I almost asked for clarification at that time but
did not.  I should have.  Thanks!
Sharon Newton