[Ncabs] Ncabs September Conference Call

Cala Estes cala.estes at gmail.com
Sun Sep 12 22:04:56 UTC 2010

		I hope everyone’s semester is getting off to a great start!

This month’s conference call will be this Monday, September 13th at
9:30 pm. We will be introducing the new board members and discussing
the state convention.
To call in, dial 712-432-3900, and type 3866158 for the access code.

If you haven’t already, don’t forget to sign up for the NCABS mailing
list. It’s a great way to keep up with news, information, and upcoming
events. Joining
is easy. Just visit www.ncabs.org and click on the “Join Us” link.
>From there you’ll be able to join the list and get all the information
about meetings, events, and conference calls.

I hope to see you Monday night!

Cala Estes,
Ncabs secretary