[Ncabs] NCABS April Conference Call

Cala Estes cala.estes at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 11:10:13 UTC 2011

,Come join us on our April conference call.

This will be our first conference call after the student seminar,
which was a great success. A couple weeks ago, we held a call to get
your feedback on the event. But now it’s time to get down to business.

The feedback form on www.ncabs.org is still open for all your
questions and comments, so there’s still time to give us your thoughts
on seminar.

This month, we’ll be picking up with fundraising, as well as
discussing options for a possible summer social event for NCABS. We
also have some great philosophy questions lined up, so come join in
talking about some of the most relevant issues facing students.

The call begins Monday, April 11, at 9:30 PM. As always, the number to
call is 712-432-3900, and when asked for an access code, dial 3866158.

Don’t forget about our facebook group, and be sure to join our e-mail
list if you haven’t already.

I hope to see you there.

Cala Estes
NCABS Secretary