[Ncabs] The list of NC colleges

Cala Estes cala.estes at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 20:17:58 UTC 2011

Hi guys,

I know everyone has copius amounts of free time on their hands, and
I'm sure someone would love to help me with this list of colleges.

Jewel has filled in colllege name, type, and location for them all. I
have filled in general phone number, website, an e-mail for disability
services or as close as I can get, department name of the e-mail, and
the contact name.

I've done somewhere close to 100, and there's still about 50 to go. I
want to get this done ASAP. I have the e-mail already written out, I
just need to finish the spreadsheet.

If someone wants to take half of the rest, I can send you the list of
names, and what info I need.
I really hope someone will step up and help me with this. It's not an
easy task to complete on my own, and it's very time consuming. Having
someone take 25 colleges will make the process go so much faster.

So step up! Help NCABS!

Cala Estes

NCABS Secretary