[Ncabs] The State-wide University e-mail has been Sent!

Cala Estes cala.estes at gmail.com
Sat Feb 5 03:15:06 UTC 2011

Hello everyone,

Brice helped finish up the list of e-mails to all the colleges in NC,
and I went ahead and sent out the message to them. I included all the
seminar information, my contact info, as well as the link to our
website for more information about the seminar.

there were several colleges which didn't have e-mails listed, and I
don't have the time to call them all. I think they were smaller
colleges for the most part though, so I'm confident that we got the
word out to most everyone.

I'm excited to spread the word about seminar, and I hope we get
interest in it. I've had a few more registrants, but the numbers still
haven't hit 20. I'm excited about the college list!

Have a good weekend,

Cala Estes

NCABS Secretary