[Ncabs] Conference Call Topics

Salisbury, Justin Mark SALISBURYJ08 at students.ecu.edu
Wed Feb 16 02:42:54 UTC 2011

Dear NCABS members and leaders,

     I am writing to ask for people to provide their opinions on an idea.  Our calls have recently gotten away from the philosophy questions and student life discussions because we have been focusing on other things, like Washington Seminar and our student seminar.  Should we have another call to discuss a philosophy question or student life topic during the months when we don't get to it in our monthly call?

Your President,

Justin

Justin M. Salisbury
Undergraduate Student
The University Honors Program
East Carolina University
salisburyj08 at students.ecu.edu

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."    -Aristotle