[Ncabs] FW: Student Seminar for all Blind or Visually Impaired Students

Salisbury, Justin Mark SALISBURYJ08 at students.ecu.edu
Tue Feb 15 04:30:45 UTC 2011

Dear NCABS members and leaders,

Below, you may find the email that Cala sent out to the universities.  It would be good to read it before making follow-up calls.

Thank you!

Justin

Justin M. Salisbury
Undergraduate Student
The University Honors Program
East Carolina University
salisburyj08 at students.ecu.edu

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."    -Aristotle