[Ncabs] Conference Call Topics

Cindy Bennett clb5590 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 04:14:35 UTC 2011

So, how can we implement this? Should the board have a call? Should
concrete assignments be given to people during the call such as the
calling schools and should they have to report via the list when they
are completed? I don't think that just saying we should communicate
more is going to make that communication happen.

Cindy