[Ncabs] NCABS july Conference Call Minutes

Salisbury, Justin Mark SALISBURYJ08 at students.ecu.edu
Tue Jul 12 03:23:00 UTC 2011

Thanks, Cala!

To those who did not attend: we miss you!  Come back soon!

Justin

Justin M. Salisbury
Undergraduate Student
The University Honors Program
East Carolina University
salisburyj08 at students.ecu.edu

“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.”    —MARGARET MEAD