[Ncabs] NCABS july Conference Call Minutes

Cindy Bennett clb5590 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 04:04:34 UTC 2011

I'm sorry. Camp keeps me very busy, but I would like to share that I
was elected secretary of the National Association of Blind Students. I
am proud to represent NC, and would love to serve as a liaison to NABS
should you need to get in touch with the board. I hope I can serve as
your national rep either at state convention or at the 2012 student
seminar.

Cindy