[Ncabs] FW: [Nabs-presidents] Conference Call for Presidents and NABS Board

Salisbury, Justin Mark SALISBURYJ08 at students.ecu.edu
Sat Jun 4 02:27:48 UTC 2011

SUPER-RARE OPPORTUNITY

The student presidents from across the country are going to have a conference call on Tuesday, June 7th.  If you want to come, you can come, too.  This is the first time that I know of that this has ever happened, and it is an exclusive networking opportunity.  If you can come, I am personally inviting you.  Information on the call is right below my signature.

Your President,

Justin Salisbury

Justin M. Salisbury
Undergraduate Student
The University Honors Program
East Carolina University
salisburyj08 at students.ecu.edu

“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.”    —MARGARET MEAD