[Ncabs] NFB National Convention

Salisbury, Justin Mark SALISBURYJ08 at students.ecu.edu
Sat Jun 4 04:26:17 UTC 2011

To those of you who are going to the national convention in Orlando this year:

     Lea Williams, a new member, is compiling a list of all North Carolinians attending the national convention for Gary Ray.  I am helping her by gathering info from all students attending.  I need phone numbers and email addresses for all who are attending.

So far, I have the following people attending:

Cindy Bennett
Michael Cox
Preston Johnson
Quinette Richardson
Justin Salisbury
Jewel Shuping

If you are not on my list but are attending, please let me know ASAP.

Thank you!

Justin

Justin M. Salisbury
Undergraduate Student
The University Honors Program
East Carolina University
salisburyj08 at students.ecu.edu

“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.”    —MARGARET MEAD