[Ncabs] NFB National Convention

Salisbury, Justin Mark SALISBURYJ08 at students.ecu.edu
Sat Jun 4 16:45:25 UTC 2011

He's got someone else working on a comprehensive list, too.  It may be a race to see who gets it done first.  :-)

She has asked all chapter and division presidents to provide a list from their chapter or division, so I'm working on the list for NCABS.

That Gary, I tell you...

Justin

Justin M. Salisbury
Undergraduate Student
The University Honors Program
East Carolina University
salisburyj08 at students.ecu.edu

“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.”    —MARGARET MEAD