[Ncabs] NFB National Convention

April Houck ahouck at nc.rr.com
Sat Jun 4 18:01:19 UTC 2011

Hi Justin,

I saw your post on the NCABS listserv about compiling a list of NC attendees
for the NFB National Convention for Gary Ray.  I wasn't sure if you were
only looking for specific attendees, but I thought I would pass along my
information anyway.

I am the parent of a 10 year old blind son, Spencer, who attends public
school in Wake County.  We are attending the convention in July as a family.
Here is our information about who is attending:

- Spencer Houck, 10 years old in fourth grade at Durant Road Elementary
School in Raleigh, NC and is enrolled in their Visually Impaired program
there.

- April Houck, mother

- Allen Houck, father

- Avery Houck, 8 year old sister of Spencer

Let me know if you need any additional information.

Thank you,

April Houck