[Ncabs] NFB National Convention

Gary H. Ray ghraynfbofnc at charter.net
Sun Jun 5 15:14:39 UTC 2011

April:

Hello, Gary Ray here.  I am trying to get a handle on those who are
attending the National Convention.

Can you give me a cell phone number so I can get up with you all down there?
When will you be there and when coming back?  Going to stay for the banquet?

I ran across you all through my buddy Dave Calverley, I think it was.  We
have been hunting up blind kids in Wake to get involved in our Braille camp,
BELL, being held July 11 through July 22nd.  I seem to remember that Spencer
could not come because of a school schedule thing.  Right?  My memory may be
wrong on all of this so you may need to straighten me out.

Are you all hooked up with Debra Wilson who is reorganizing our Parent's
Division?

My cell is 919 417 2885

Best!

Gary Ray