[Ncabs] saying Veronica

Jewel S. herekittykat2 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 01:06:48 UTC 2011

Hi Veronica! Good to hear from you. Mike and I are going to the
National Convention and have been considering sharing with someone
else. We'll be there a day early and leave on the 9th.

I hear you'll be coming up to Raleigh. I will be glad to see you more
often, for sure, and will see you at the Student Seminar!

~Jewel

On 2/24/11, Veronica Puente <brl3517 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi guys, this is Veronica Puente I hope that all of you are doing
> well. I am sorry that I have not been in the last two meetings. I
> would be int the student seminar so I will see  all you there. I want
> to know if any of you were going to the NFb National Convention in
> July. I am looking for someone to chair the room with. So please let
> me know.

~Jewel
Check out my blog about accessibility for the blind!
Treasure Chest for the Blind: http://blindtreasurechest.blogspot.com