[Ncabs] saying Veronica

Salisbury, Justin Mark SALISBURYJ08 at students.ecu.edu
Wed Mar 2 04:19:02 UTC 2011

Hey, Jewel.  I'll be at the national convention this year, too.  We all need to hang out!  This is going to be awesome!  Sina and I were the only NC students there last year, and I only got to meet him at the banquet because he was so busy with the scholarship program while he was there.  Orlando is going to be so great!  I have a friend from high school who now lives within walking distance of the hotel where convention will be.  You guys are all going to love it.

I thought I knew what it meant to be in the NFB.  Then, I went to a national convention.

By the way, Jewel or Mike, if you could please contact me off-list, I'm trying to get in touch wtih Mike about speaking at the seminar.

Thanks!

Justin

Justin M. Salisbury
Undergraduate Student
The University Honors Program
East Carolina University
salisburyj08 at students.ecu.edu

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."    -Aristotle