[Ncabs] Fwd: [Nfbofnc] important action needed

Cindy Bennett clb5590 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 23:35:57 UTC 2011

Below is a message from Lusi Radford. She does a lot of legislative
work for the board of the NFB of NC, and she has a simple and quick
way for you to act. Read her message and please call. Every call makes
a difference! The services that are on the line in this year's NC
congress are services that all blind students greatly benefit from.

Cindy