[Ncabs] Conference Call November 2011: The More the Merrier

Currin, Kevin kwcurrin at live.unc.edu
Sun Nov 13 19:10:37 UTC 2011

Hello Fellow Blind Students of North Carolina!

The second Monday of the month (in this case November) is again fast approaching! This means that it is again time for another conference call. I will skip a bit of the amusing/annoying banter this time, but don't worry! it will come back soon! (pushed for time currently).

We will be discussing the spring seminar this call so seriously try and be there if you can. We need your input!

The number to call is 712-432-3900 and enter access code 3866158 . It is at 9:30 pm tomorrow night.

Props to Justin for reminding me, or this email would have likely not happened.
Thanks and have a good weekend!
Kevin