[Ncabs] Student Seminar Vendor Recruitment

Salisbury, Justin Mark SALISBURYJ08 at students.ecu.edu
Tue Nov 15 03:43:05 UTC 2011

Dear NCABS members and leaders,

We need people to recruit vendors and sponsors for the 4th annual NCABS Seminar!  It's an easy sell if you believe in our cause, and the more people we have recruiting vendors, the fewer vendors each person needs to recruit.  We already have Lea Williams, Kevin Currin, and me to do this recruiting.  We need more help.  If you can help share the load, please respond to me on- or off-list by Friday, 11/18.

Thank you!

Justin Salisbury

Justin M. Salisbury
Undergraduate Student
The University Honors Program
East Carolina University
salisburyj08 at students.ecu.edu

“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.”    —MARGARET MEAD