[Ncabs] Corrected Convention Ad Info

Salisbury, Justin Mark SALISBURYJ08 at students.ecu.edu
Sun Apr 1 01:56:14 UTC 2012

NCABS members and leaders:

Below is a message from the NFB of NC 1st Vice President, Tim Jones, about selling advertisements for the 2012 NFB of NC State Convention.  We need to generate money in order to do the fun and important things we want, so please do help sell these convention advertisements.

Your President,

Justin Salisbury

Hello Fellow Federationist,

It is time again for our major fund raising project, to sell ads for the state convention book In order to support the movement of the NFB of NC and continue to “change what it means to be blind”.  I encourage you to get this information to all your chapter members and urge them to sell these ads.  The money generated from this project fund our organization in achieving our goals such as the Washington seminar, the national convention, the state convention and other activities of the NFB of NC.
Our goal this year is to raise $5,000, which is a realistic goal for the 16 chapters across the state. Please find attached the information you need to start selling   the ads.
Thanks for your hard work and continued support!

Tim Jones
Fund Raising Chair NFB of NC