[Ncabs] Super Conference

sharon_newton sharon_newton at bellsouth.net
Wed Aug 15 18:03:35 UTC 2012

I can do that call.  Sharon Newton
----- Original Message -----
From: "Justin Salisbury" <PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu>
To: <ncabs at nfbnet.org>
Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2012 5:28 PM
Subject: [Ncabs] Super Conference

NCABS members and leaders:

     There was one more thing we needed to discuss last night, and I quite simply forgot
it.  I am truly sorry.

That one last thing that we need to decide-and quickly-is whether or not we want to
combine with the Super Conference again for a student seminar.

We have the idea of having 3 seminars: a western, central, and eastern one.  We could also
end up deciding to do just one.  In either case, we need to come up with a decision on
whether or not we want to combine with the Super Conference again.

We could discuss this all via email, or we could have another meeting-a special meeting
for this purpose ONLY-via teleconference next week.

I would prefer to have another conference call next week and propose it be Monday night at
the normal time.

It would be much shorter than a normal call because it would be a one item agenda.

Can we do that?

Thank you all.

Justin

Justin M. Salisbury
Class of 2012
B.A. in Mathematics
East Carolina University
president at alumni.ecu.edu

“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world;
indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.”    —MARGARET MEAD