[Ncabs] Quick Call Monday Night

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Fri Aug 17 15:15:12 UTC 2012

NCABS members and leaders:

     In order to make a decision about whether or not we're interested in combining with the North Carolina Conference on Visual Impairment and Blindness (NCCVIB, AKA "The Super Conference"), we will hold another conference call on Monday, August 20, at 9:30 pm.

     I need to add one more item to the agenda: establishing a person-per-duplex limit at the state convention.  I am excited to see how many people are registering and want to make sure we can accommodate them all.

As usual:
Number to dial is 712-432-3900
Access Code is 3866158

See you there!

Justin

Justin M. Salisbury
Class of 2012
B.A. in Mathematics
East Carolina University
president at alumni.ecu.edu

“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.”    —MARGARET MEAD