[Ncabs] Super Conference

sharon_newton sharon_newton at bellsouth.net
Wed Aug 15 18:11:05 UTC 2012

Great points, Justin!  Sharon Newton
----- Original Message -----
From: "Justin Salisbury" <PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu>
To: "North Carolina Association of Blind Students List" <ncabs at nfbnet.org>
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2012 10:49 AM
Subject: Re: [Ncabs] Super Conference

I think that the first key thing is for us to know the terms and conditions of combining
again.  If we agree without terms and conditions, that will give them the freedom to set
the terms and conditions after the agreement.

I had trouble ... quite frankly, I'm still having trouble .... holding them accountable
for the terms to which they agreed in writing before we decided to combine.

I suppose that means that I brought up the discussion prematurely, but I bet we can get an
offer from them very soon if they're so anxious to hear a rushed decision from us on
whether or not we're going to want to combine.

Justin

Justin M. Salisbury
Class of 2012
B.A. in Mathematics
East Carolina University
president at alumni.ecu.edu

“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world;
indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.”    —MARGARET MEAD