[Ncabs] Apple Product Showcase

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Fri Aug 17 21:01:46 UTC 2012

NCABS members and leaders:

     Johnna Simmons, a rehab service provider in the Raleigh area, who many of us know, has asked to sit in on our Apple product showcase.  I have no problem with it, but I want to ask how others feel about it.

I do recognize that allowing people from outside the student division to come to one of our sessions can start down a slippery slope that could pull many away from the general session.  That is not my goal.

Gary, if you would prefer we not do that, please say so.

Thank you all,

Justin

Justin M. Salisbury
Class of 2012
B.A. in Mathematics
East Carolina University
president at alumni.ecu.edu

“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.”    —MARGARET MEAD