[Ncabs] Boycott Goodwill on Facebook!

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Thu Jun 14 02:04:07 UTC 2012

Kevin:

You do absolutely have the right to disagree with the leaders of the Federation, and I am glad to hear that you plan to research this issue further instead of the alternative.  We are, in that sense, no different than any other family.

I have established a deep level of trust in our national leadership, and I typically view efforts like this one under the following lens: If we were falsifying any information, we would look profoundly foolish if it were ever discovered.  Our leaders have no incentive to do that.  Plus, another blind organization that hates us passionately would have a field day with something like that if it ever happened.

I hope that it does not offend you that Cindy, I, and many others are persistently attempting to convince you to support the boycott.

Justin

Justin M. Salisbury
Class of 2012
B.A. in Mathematics
East Carolina University
president at alumni.ecu.edu

“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.”    —MARGARET MEAD