[Ncabs] Boycott Goodwill on Facebook!

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Fri Jun 15 17:30:56 UTC 2012

Kevin:

What other data do you want to see?  If you can figure out what it is that you want to see and call the national office at 410.659.9314 and use the dial-by-name directory to talk to Anil Lewis or really anyone who works there, you will be much more successful in finding the data than you will be here on the NCABS listserv.

Like Cindy said, if Goodwill had data that crushed our argument, wouldn't it be in their best interests to put it out there for the world to see what fools we were?  They have issued a statement, and we responded right back.  I have updated the Facebook event to include links to their statement and our press release responding to the Goodwill statement.

Justin

Justin M. Salisbury
Class of 2012
B.A. in Mathematics
East Carolina University
president at alumni.ecu.edu

“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.”    —MARGARET MEAD