[Ncabs] Another Call about Boycott?

Brice Smith brice.smith319 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 04:04:06 UTC 2012

I do not think Kevin was actually suggesting we specifically ask a
national representative to sift through a backlog of emailed messages
to address the difficulties that some of us are having with the
boycott. Rather, I think he was simply saying that he prefers
discussion between ourselves through email because we can all think
about our responses before we engage in discussion.

Brice