[Ncabs] Another Call about Boycott?

Currin, Kevin kwcurrin at live.unc.edu
Fri Jun 15 15:36:35 UTC 2012

Correct, I was not implying that a national rep do that, if they want to join the conversation they could start now and we could ask our questions again if they haven't already been addressed. Besides, there really haven't been that many emails concerning this subject, and most of the opposition on the email list has been from me (not to say that others don't oppose it)

Thanks,

Kevin