[Ncabs] Xbox 360 Accessibility

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Wed Jun 27 19:28:37 UTC 2012

Dear List:

I was asked yesterday to research accessibility issues with the Xbox 360 for a meeting at the national convention.

I am seeking two main pieces of information:

1. Services beyond gaming offered via the Xbox 360
2. Accessibility barriers to those services

If you have any information that may be helpful to me, please contact me directly at

president at alumni.ecu.edu

Thank you in advance!

Justin

Justin M. Salisbury
Class of 2012
B.A. in Mathematics
East Carolina University
president at alumni.ecu.edu

“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.”    —MARGARET MEAD