[Ncabs] Employment Mentoring Program for College Students who are Legally Blind

sharon_newton sharon_newton at bellsouth.net
Fri Mar 23 18:25:52 UTC 2012

Dear Justin -

This is GREAT!.Did you see the e-mail about the chemistry workshop for blind high
schoolers?  How are we planning to disseminate your e-mail below?  I can send it to the
college DSS offices I contacted previously for the seminar - I have phone numbers and
names I can phone contact before sending the e-mails for a "heads-up" to them.  Any chance
anyone has a "group" in their address book of all the college DSS offices that  were
contacted?

Just curious - how many vendors did NCABS get for the Exhibit Hall and how many did the
super conference get?

Thanks!
Sharon