[Ncabs] October meeting minutes

Alan A. Chase aachase1 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 03:25:09 UTC 2012

Hi All,

I'd like to take a moment to remember everyone about the purpose of our
email list.  This is a place for us to share resources, information, and
ask questions of each other.  It is not an appropriate forum to attack
others or use hurtful language.

Email communication is very difficult for the writer to convey their intent
or emotions.  It is equally difficult for the reader to figure out the tone
of the message.  Please be mindful of language, capitalization, and there
symbols when posting.

Veronica is a newly elected officer, who is working hard to understand the
duties of a secretary.  There are minutes from our Monday meeting that were
accidently left off of her original e-mail.  She will send out minutes soon
for everyone to review.

Lea served as Vice President recently and we should thank her for her
service to the organization.

Lea and Veronica, I suggest that you two communicate to resolve any
concerns you may have or feel free to contact me to help with identifying
solutions so that we may move forward.

To all, please remember that NCABS is here to be a resource and advocate
for all blind students of our state.  As a team we can make a difference
and part of being a team i learning how to interact with different people.
These are valuable skills that employers will want to see on your resume
since you are bound to interact with diverse people as customers and
co-workers.

If there are any further concerns please direct them to me off the list.

Thanks.  Alan